SLIDER

Day in the Life: Day Off: Volume 1



I think we can all agree: when I crawl out of bed, my hair looks good.



CD: "The Sweet Escape" by Gwen Stefani
Time for some shower tunes to help me get up and get going.  This morning I'm going to "Wind it Up."




AM pills with iced tea, because I can't take pills with plain water or I gag.




Mailed a package to Sara in Korea.



For a very rare special treat, we went to Applebee's for a lunch/dinner combo.




A pic of the surrogate ring we bought today (with tax money) as my original wedding band doesn't fit right now.



Finished errands with grocery shopping.  Trying to eat more fruits & veggies.




Relaxing at the end of the day, Isabelle helps Daddy play Madden '11 on PS2.  (Because let's be honest: we can't currently afford to upgrade to PS3 and we can't afford to buy a new edition of "Madden" every year.)




No comments

Post a Comment


© The United States of Becky • Theme by Maira G.