Things You (Probably) Don't Know...

What do you do when you're not feeling the other posts you want to write but you want to put something out there?  "Borrow" a previously used post idea from someone and make it your own, have fun with it.  So here's mine, ripped from Casey.  (Thanks, Casey!)

Things You (Probably) Don't Know About Me:

~ I don't like dry wine.  (I'm not a big fan of wine in general, but I REALLY don't like dry wine.)

~ Whenever I go somewhere, I find myself considering the zombie danger factor: I have to evaluate what would most immediately be available for weaponry, what the immediate safest place would be and have a plan for expedient evacuation.

~ My all time favorite song is "Snow" by Red Hot Chili Peppers.

~ I've never beaten a Mario game.

~ I didn't learn how to ride a bike until I was 12.

~ I can't swim, but want to learn.

~ I am fascinated by Elizabeth I.

~ I'm extremely curious about what really did happen to the settlers at Roanoke.

~ I have had both of my carpal tunnels released.

~ I was born on the Taurus/Gemini cusp, which could apparently be summed to say that I'm stubborn, but really, I'm of two minds about that.  (So my DC Universe twin would be Two-Face?)

~ My favorite Star Trek character is Data.

~ I suck really hard at math.

~ You think I'm foul-mouthed here?  Play Mario Kart with me sometime.  I am competitive and sailor-mouthed whilst playing that game.

~ I hate tomatoes and mushrooms.

~ My favorite ice cream is butter pecan.

~ I can't roller-anything.

Well, that's all for now.  Got to go get ready for work.  I've got more posts about work in the works, but for now, enjoy getting to know me a little better.

1 comment :

  1. Good one! :) I really enjoy all your posts by the way!

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...