SLIDER

Mickey's Christmas Carol











 
 Classy.
 

 
 Half a day off! 

 
Ghost of Christmas Past, aka Jiminy Cricket, aka Conscience

 
Looks like someone chose money over love.
 

That awkward moment when you release Ghost of Christmas Present is in your bedroom.
 
 

You've been a shit, so now Ghost of Christmas Future doesn't have time for your shit.


 

Happy Ending! 

 

 
Originally released in 1983, this movie was a staple of my childhood.  Between my love of reading and my fascination with this 26 minute movie, my parents knew giving me this book would be a perfect Christmas gift.  (Which is was; I read this book to death.)
image source
This little movie is one of my absolute holiday favorites.  It's wonderful for kids and adults seem to like it, too.  An excellent choice to sit down and watch with a bowl of popcorn after a crazy day, or something nice and classic to have on for the kids or in the background while making dinner.  I really love this movie.  I hope you will enjoy it, too.





- All screen stills were taken by me from my own copy of this movie.-




1 comment

  1. I will forever love this movie. So many childhood memories of watching this with my grandparents!

    ReplyDelete


© The United States of Becky • Theme by Maira G.