SLIDER

Cats Are Weird: Zero Impulse Control

Self-control is definitely not Isabelle's strong point.  She gets an idea in her head and goes with it.  For instance:

every.single.time.

And
We have to use a plastic slider to child-proof all our closet doors . . . 
. . . because somebody kept sticking her paws underneath and pulling the doors open, getting inside and creating havoc like chewing holes in my favorite scarf, winter hats, and eating out the thumbs of gloves.  

And this is why with zero human children, my house is mostly baby-proofed.  














5 comments

  1. Anonymous4/02/2013

    This is cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, that is crazy that you have to baby proof your home! The most any of my kitties do is open the bottom drawer of my dresser and pull out all my folded tees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I honestly think you have baby-proofed your house more securely for your cat than I ever did for my children!

    Kate x
    Kate at Home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL It's been a learning process, I'll say that. :)

      Delete
  4. I love what we do to pet-proof our houses. Sadie is the master of snagging things off of and out of her snack tray which has resulted in baby-gates and crates in front of certain areas of the house.

    ReplyDelete


© The United States of Becky • Theme by Maira G.