SLIDER

Currently:

This is kind of a cop-out post, but here it is.

Currently:

Watching-
Medical stuff.  Streaming reruns of Scrubs to amuse myself each morning before work while I wake up with my coffee.  Also going old school and waiting for Season 1, Episode 1 of ER to arrive on dvd.  Don't know why but sometimes I go through phases . . . legal, medical, supernatural.

Reading-
STILL reading The Brothers K by David James Duncan; it's a good book but taking me f-o-r-e-v-e-r to get through.  Oy.

Thinking/Planning-
1.) Maybe I should keep a food diary?  I hate those things, but it might be a good idea . . . 
2.) I really need to catch up on my blog reading.
3.) Dude, I need to figure out what to have for dinner tonight. Grocery shopping after work it is! 
4.) Really want to do a "photo an hour" post but it probably won't happen until Monday, June 3.  (That's my next day off work.)
5.) Planning to do a post about my birthday, but I'm still waiting to see what Shawn got me; he got it from ebay and it's taking a while to get here because of the long holiday weekend.

Dealing With-
Bought new (gorgeous!) sandals with some birthday money and stupidly wore them out browsing around with Shawn - of course I ended up with little raw rubbed sections on both of my big toes, so in addition to the normal foot soreness I experience, there's that as well. 

Back soon. :) 



5 comments

  1. Anonymous5/29/2013

    Food diaries are great! And I totally feel your pain about new sandals/feet. The worst. I am still recovering from a trip a couple weeks ago :/

    XO!
    Samm
    www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so mad Netflix doesn't stream ER!!! I have been wanting to watch the whole series again. Grrrrr. I guess I'll have to order the dvds or rent them when we get home....or maybe the library!? Man now you've got me really wanting to watch it!

    Also, a photo an hour post sounds fun! What does that entail exactly?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do the same thing, go through phases of what I am interested at the time. I think it is because I am interested in so many different things I just try to soak up as much as I can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i do the same with books or tv sometimes--it all matches like yours. all medical or all sci-fi...it depends!

    ReplyDelete


© The United States of Becky • Theme by Maira G.