Liebster x2 (Part 2) - Laura

So here is Part 2 of my dual nomination for the Lovely Liebster award.
This one came from Laura

1. What is your chapstick of choice?
- Original Burt's Bees, or Blistex in the little blue jar.

2. How many pairs of shoes do you own?


  • 2 pair sandals
  • 1 pair loafers
  • 2 pair Converse
  • 1 pair work tennis shoes
  • 1 pair winter boots
  • 2 pair crap tennis shoes (old, worn out) for random days
  • 1 pair black strappy heels that haven't seen the light of day in about 3 years
  • 10 Total

3. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
 - All over the UK. 

4. What is your favorite sport to watch? To play?

 - Baseball to watch - I don't actually play sports. I'm more of a "I'll sit here and read my book during the big game" kinda person.

5. What's on your desk? (photos, calendar, food, etc...)

 - My desk sits in a corner of my bedroom and is rarely used as a desk - mostly we use our computers in the main living area. So what sits on it is a fan, a mirror I have no place else to put, and our printer, as well as whatever random paperwork I dump there (shred pile, to-be-filed pile...).

6. What do you consider your greatest accomplishment?

 - Learning to speak up.

7. If you had to shop at one store for the rest of your life, what would it be?

 - Target. Which is funny, because they have a really shitty plus-size section. 

8. Salty or sweet?

 - Sweet. Definitely. 

9. Do you have a hidden talent? What is it?

 - I do not have a hidden talent, actually. 

10. If you could choose one word to describe yourself what would it be?

 - Weird.

11. What is your favorite Disney movie?

 - Um...I don't know. It depends what I'm in the mood for. Probably The Little Mermaid? 


No comments :

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...