Sunday Confessions 4-26-15




Sunday Confessions




1.) The only reason I got out of bed this morning was my growling stomach and then wanting to do my post. As soon as I am finished, I am going back to bed for a couple more hours.

2.) My leg is all numb and I'm about 90% sure I pinched a nerve on Thursday/Friday, so I am holding off on exercise until I get that figured out. Don't know if I'm being lazy or it's something I should exercise through, but I'm not doing it.

3.) I have been spending copious amounts of time on personal writing, and I am loving it and honestly, can't wait to get right back into it as soon as I get up a few hours from now. (I would get rolling now, but I was up well into the wee hours of the morning and my brain is all but oatmeal.)

4.) I am truly enjoying this weekly link-up and I'm delighted every time you guys join and I get to see your own weekly "confessions" and I see you commenting on each other's blogs and it just makes me super delighted.

5.) Last night I decided I do not like celery sticks. They are okay chopped into little bits in a potato salad or stuffing or something, but to chew on a celery stick dipped in peanut butter or cream cheese - all the stringyness and then the little ball of celery string that forms and you have to spit out just drives me crazy.

6.) Yesterday I didn't fill out my MFP diary for the day for no other reason than I was too preoccupied with all the writing to really do anything else online.


What do you guys have this week?






No comments :

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...