Sunday Confessions 4-19-15


Sunday Confessions




1.) I was recently thinking about that one time long ago when I attempted to use a comedone extractor on a couple of tiny blackheads on my chin and just couldn't seem to get it to work properly. So I (foolishly! So very foolishly!) went to youtube and searched the topic for instructional videos. I was appalled and stunned and grossed out and....could not.stop.watching. Video after video of blackheads and....oy. I can't even get into it. Suffice to say, there is a whole world of people who really enjoy pus. (But I really feel better about my complexion.)

2.) My kidney had become increasingly sore over several days, so I decided I could either A.) Go to the hospital or B.) Hope that it was a plumbing issue and have a bowl of Colon Blow take a Dulcolax.
I'm just going to say that thank God I only took one pill, and now my kidney still hurts, but for a whole different reason. Also, I'm beginning to think it might be more of a chiropractic issue? Maybe just needing to stretch?

3.) I know artificial sweeteners aren't exactly good for you, but I've been loving the sugar-free liquid water enhancers. My favorite flavors are Tropical Tango and half and half (tea & lemonade). Using these, I have been drinking a butt load more water than before.

Hmm...I think that's it for now.







No comments :

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...