Confessions: A Day Late



First off, I want to apologize wholeheartedly for not posting the link-up yesterday. (I know your worlds fell apart.) I have had a bunch of different personal things going on (nothing terrible, just distractions) and I basically just flaked out on it completely. And all week I kept thinking I should do it and schedule it, but as you can tell, I have even been on blogging.
Next Sunday back on track!

The Confessions:
  • I just learned how to use Windows Movie Maker. I don't know. I'm late to the party with everything. Anyway, I've been spending a great deal of time experimenting with the different functions and am working on a zombie-love fan project that is taking an inordinate amount of time (because I am learning as I go) - but having a lot of fun.
  • My birthday was on Friday, so on Saturday morning, I had leftover cake for breakfast. Not even a little bit sorry.
  • I have been to the Dr. several times in the past two weeks for a mysterious ongoing UTI (again!) that is leaving me with some symptoms even after treatment. It's annoying.
  • I feel kinda guilty that I haven't been keeping up on reading my blogs, but then again, I know once I do it, I'll get all caught up and be golden again. It's only been a week.
  • I watched the movie Horns (mainly because of Daniel Radcliffe) and it got me interested in the book. So now I'm reading the book and while it's good, for sheer enjoyment factor, I liked the movie better. (Traitor!) Don't get me wrong, the book is good and all, but so far it hasn't seemed to add more layers or much more depth to the story that is presented on-screen.
So...sometime soon I will get caught up on my blog reading and commenting and get some posts going, and in the meantime, I hope everyone is enjoying spring. 

No comments :

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...