Sunday Confessions: 5-31-15



The United States of
Becky



  • When a movie looks incredibly dumb and I say "that movie looks like shit" it gives me a perverse joy to see it crash and burn. Apparently Aloha isn't doing too well and that just delights the shit out of me.
  • I have NOT been eating healthy - at all. Part of it was there was a budgetary constraint, and then my birthday, and then just laziness. I'm not entirely sure if I want to go back to myfitnesspal or not. I liked the information it gave me and being able to track, and the sense of community, but at the same time...ugh...figuring out portion sizes like how many oz. of chicken from that chicken breast did I eat? So tedious. And also: I eat a lot of the same foods every day, so that gets boring, too.
  • I am already sick and tired of the next presidential election.
  • I have a twitter account, but sometimes I wonder why. I never use it. It annoys me. Reading a simple tweet with all the #'s and the @'s and the retweets and then not to mention the sponsored posts...ugh. I feel like I'm digging through an entire sandbox to find the one little grain of sand I originally wanted to read. 




No comments :

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...