Sunday Confessions 6-7-15

The United States of
Becky



~ I know it's technically summer and I should be all about the sunshine, but I am super enjoying the fog and rain. Perfect weather for sitting around being lazy and not feeling even a little bit guilty.

~ I am taking this medicine that causes me to be loopy and out of it. I went to bed around nine last night, thinking to take a nap for an hour or so. I woke up this morning at 9:30 and actually thought it was Sunday night already and I was freaked out thinking I'd slept an entire night and day and lost time. This is what happens when you watch Wayward Pines when on loopy meds.

~ I had a Dr.'s appointment a few days ago and they were kinda behind and there was some miscommunication and I ended up yelling at the nurse and the doctor. Never done that before. Felt guilty afterward, even though they were decent about it.

~ 9 times out of 10, the book is so much better than the movie. But in the case of Horns, when I finished it, it turned out the movie was more enjoyable and entertaining. (And kinda made more sense, too.)








No comments :

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...