11 Questions


So Steff at Deep Greens & Blues nominated me for the Liebster Award. I'm going to admit, I'm quite honored, because she said very nice things about me and she has an awesome blog herself and her writing style is really good. (If you haven't checked it out, you should, because.)


So, I think most people know the basics of Liebster.
11 things about yourself,
Answer the 11 questions the person who tagged you asked,
and nominate 11 others with 11 questions of your own.

Here we go:

11 Things About Me:
1.) I have a genuine fear of creepy haunted or possessed dolls.
2.) Sometimes I like to pretend I'm being interviewed on Conan O'Brien.
3.) I buy my socks from the boys section - they fit much better than women's socks.
4.) When I was little and cleaned house, I used to pretend I was exploring an ancient castle.
5.) I recently gave all my stuffed monkeys surnames:
     Bingo Flargen
     Duncan McMonkey
     Elmer Jones
     and
     Bongos Bongos

6.) I never make the bed. I mean, I put sheets and blankets on it, but once it's slept in, it doesn't get made again until next week when it's sheet washing time again.
7.) One time I tried to make grape juice in the blender with red grapes & water. Epic fail.
8.) I hope to be a really snappy dresser when I get old, matching plaid pants with polka dot shirts and such.
9.) I used to want to have twins.
10.) I really love horror movies.
11.) I plan to get a Dobby tattoo someday.

Now for Steff's 11 Questions for me:

1.Who is your favourite musician?
Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Killers. I've been listening to a lot of The Fratellis and Franz Ferdinand lately.
2. Do you believe in love at first sight? 
Not even a little bit. I believe in having "a feeling" at first sight, but genuine love cannot truly exist at first sight. 
3.What's your happiest childhood memory (um or any happy memory!)?
Wow...this is a good question. Really hard one! Um...off the top of my head, my happiest memory would be with Shawn, sitting at the beach on Lake Michigan, watching the sun set and the few families that were there playing in the sand and roasting marshmallows.
4. What is something you have done that you are proud of?
Tough one again. Um...I honestly can't think of anything off the top of my head. Getting this far in life?
5. What is your favourite ice cream flavour? (And if you don't like ice cream...um no, I can't deal with that! ;-)
Butter Pecan is my most favorite, but I also like vanilla with chocolate and peanuts. I pretty much enjoy all ice cream. But yeah, definitely Butter Pecan.
6. If you could live anywhere in the world other than where you are, where would it be?
England. 
7.  If you could only take one book to a desert island what would it be?
Bloody hell. These are tough questions. Um...I have this book called How to Survive Anything, Anywhere. I think I'd take that. It has instructions (with pictures) of fire-building & starting techniques, water collecting, building animal traps, etc.
8. Do you believe in God or some other life force/spiritual belief system?
Yes, I believe in God. I don't think angels exist in the "guardian angel" capacity.
9. What's your star sign and do you buy into astrology?
I'm on the Taurus-Gemini cusp. I don't really buy into it, so to speak, but I have known a lot of people who have the supposed traits of their star sign. I find because I'm on the cusp I don't often fit into the mold of the "typical gemini." It's all good fun, though.
10. Why did you start blogging? (Going to include this one again because I like it!)
Initially I needed a place to vent about stupid customers at my job. It evolved into a place for me to just randomly put things out there, like lists of villains that I love, or movies that suck, or whatever is on my mind. I don't really have any ambition other than to blog for me and hopefully others can be entertained.
11. Is there a hobby or something else that you enjoy that you think is unique/not popular among anyone else you know?
I don't think so. I guess my thing is that I get a little more obsessive about my hobbies in that I do them for ridiculously long stretches at a time, but nothing particularly unique.


I'm not going to nominate any specific blogs, but all those who read this, these are my questions for you:
1.) If you had to move to a non-English speaking country, which one, and why?
2.) What is your favorite holiday food? (Any holiday.)
3.) What is your favorite horror movie franchise?
4.) What is the wallpaper on your phone?
5.) What is the wallpaper on your computer?
6.) What is your most favorite comfort food?
7.) If you were an animagi, what would you turn into?
8.) What do you think of soda? Diet soda? (People seem to have very strong feelings on this subject.)
9.) What is the last book you read (or are reading)?
10.) What is your favorite breakfast cereal?
11.) Are there any foods you avoid for any reason? Allergies, vegan, chemicals, sugar, whatever, anything you avoid.

I'd be quite interested to see your answers, if you guys would like to share. You don't have to do an entire Liebster post if you don't want, just share the Q & A. :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...