Sunday Confessions 8-2-15


The
United States of Becky


I confess: Whenever I hear "Dirty", I still get the urge to jump around and dance like a crazy person. It is a fantastic song for working out.

I confess: I had a panic attack earlier this week. There is a whole production scene going on in my home right now...I don't want to talk about it too much because I'm afraid of jinxing something, but basically it involves two different family portions moving and it's all up in the air and I am wigging out like a crazy person.

I confess: Apparently some part of believes in the possibility of jinxing things. When I mentioned this whole idea to my therapist and said I "didn't want to jinx it" she did give me a look that said "Yeah, you're nuts." I didn't mind though. It's not like I didn't know.

I confess: I don't know too much about computers and programming and all the tech stuff. So when the google notice came up about the European Union and how it's the job of every blogger to make sure our sites give a cookies warning, I was pretty confused about all of it. I did a bunch of different things to try to figure it out and followed the help section which was not very helpful. At the bottom, where they ask "was this helpful?" I sent back a snarky "Um, NO! - Be more clear about who needs to do what based on their country and the type of url they have and what is or isn't on their blog." Sorry Google, I know there's a lot of countries and a lot of different blog hosting sites and a lot of different things, but you know what? There are A LOT of google employees who could put this shit together, too.

What are your confessions this week?







No comments :

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...