SLIDER

Sunday Confessions 9-13-15



The United States of Becky





I confess: The song above is my jam today.

I confess: I am kind of writing this post on the fly while my hair dries before heading to work.

I confess: My first whole week back at work was kind of a spectacle. I missed two days from panic attacks and then there was a whole mix-up with my schedule for two days after that, so I ended up missing four days. Ouch! Luckily I got it straightened out with my supervisor and by the end of today, all should be officially sorted. But I still feel like the world's biggest schmuck.

I confess: As I've said before, I've been watching a lot of Once Upon a Time and so it was only a matter of time before I ended up having sexy dreams about Rumpelstiltskin. 

What are you guys feeling the need to confess this week? 



No comments

Post a Comment


© The United States of Becky • Theme by Maira G.