Weekend Snapshots 2

A link-up hosted by: 

Isabelle checks out the snow.

This is what happens when you allow your cramps to dictate your dish-washing schedule
and skip them for 2 1/2 days.

Rainy, wet, miserable, cold. 

Perfect time to spend the day in jammies. 


I did dig my book boxes out of the pile and got my bookshelf set up.

Rain eventually turned to snow...not just snow, but a nice big winter storm with plenty
of lake effect snow on top of the freezing rain that came before. Ugh.


My bedroom window, the winter storm warning continuing.

I had the image stamp on my camera turned on and then forgot to turn it off. Whoops.

We had no snow here up until about two weeks ago and now it's a constant dumping. (And no, the snow has still not stopped, although it's not as heavy.)

I have been exercising every other day and one day thought I would go outside for a nice outdoor walk for my workout. HA HA HA HA Nope. I made it to the mailbox (outside the front office building) and back and on my way back, the wind was so bitter and relentless I had to walk backwards several times just so I could breathe. (We were in the middle of a gale warning in addition to the winter storm warning, so I'm not sure what I was thinking.)

Not pictured: I finished reading The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest, which I liked. I liked the Millennium Trilogy reasonably well - I probably don't feel the need to read it again, but I enjoyed the series. The 1st was the best and the 3rd book second, the 2nd book in the trilogy my least favorite.
I've now started reading Catch-22 again. I love this book. If you have not read Catch-22, DO IT. 
Little known fact: when I was a kid, my dad used to call me "apple cheeks" after the character Orr. 

No comments :

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...