Sunday Confessions 3-13-16




The United States of Becky


I confess: I was two days late filling my Tri-Nessa Rx, and now I have a pimple on my chin and I couldn't leave it alone now it's worse and I'm just annoyed because, grrr, pimples.

I confess: I am playing Lego Harry Potter on the Wii (both Yrs. 1-4 and Yrs. 5-7) again and I'm not even sorry. I love that game; it it so perfect for just zoning out and getting out of my head. It's almost meditative.

I confess: My state tax return got randomly selected for 'review', so the estimated time for the 'review' to be finished is September 2016 which just pisses me off. Like, we as citizens get a week to do things and even if we submit our stuff well before deadline, they'll be all "well, we didn't get it" and I'm like "well I have proof it was successfully faxed to this # on this day, etc.," and they're like "that's not our problem. Too late." But when they need to figure something out, they just take all the time in the world and if it's not done by then, they just get more time, because. Fucking government.

I confess: So...um...last night I had to go to the ER because Shawn & I thought I was having a heart attack. I had these really bad stabby chest pains every time I breathed in and I couldn't quite catch my breath and the pain was radiating around my upper back and arm and into my neck there was a tingly feeling in my hands and jaw. So after five hours there, it turns out my EKG is beautiful, my chest X-ray was unremarkable, and my blood was all good - no heart issues.
However....I am very out of shape and evidently "sprained my chest muscles" and hit a nerve having some very athletic sex, which is what I'd been doing right before this pain all happened.
So...yeah. Embarrassing.

spongebob squarepants embarrassed





No comments :

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...