SLIDER

Sunday Confessions 3-20-16



The United States of Becky



I confess: I've been having a Nightmare on Elm Street marathon. And I still really like #6 - I know a lot of people hate it because it ramped up the camp factor and humor, but I enjoy it and it cracks me up every time.

I confess: I didn't vote in the Michigan primaries for various reasons which are all lame.

friends shame ross david schwimmer

I confess: I didn't enjoy the books Mr. Mercedes or Starship Troopers. Eh. I know a lot of people had a lot to love in King's non-supernatural, purely crime/detective fiction book, but it just didn't hold my interest. And I know Troopers is a classic, but I found the book uneven, slow at times, and even going into it knowing it was a propaganda/message about how society should be book, I STILL found it more than a little heavy-handed in that department. (There were, however, some excellent points in that heavy-handedness).

I confess: I am so completely over politics. This happens every election year, and I feel like it gets worse season. There is a part of me that doesn't even know why we're going through the motions this time around - everyone already knows who they are going to vote for. Just put the names on the ballot and lets be over with it. But alas - the democratic process and such.










No comments

Post a Comment


© The United States of Becky • Theme by Maira G.