Sunday Confessions 4-17-16



The United States of Becky




I confess: While I am definitely enjoying Bad Feminist, I am not enjoying it nearly as much as I expected to. Halfway through, and I'm already more interested in the next book I checked out from the library. 

I confess: Shawn & I have been binge watching Bates Motel on netflix and I am just entranced with the whole thing, especially Vera Farmiga's Norma Bates which is just hypnotizing. We have 2 episodes left of what's available on netflix and then we are moving on to the new Kimmy Schmidt which I am stoked about. (I realize nobody says stoked anymore. Apparently I do.)

I confess: Internet advertising annoys me. It just does. I know it's a thing. It exists. It's not going away. It will probably get worse. And ads in general are okay, and advertising in and of itself doesn't bother me. But when page loading slows because there are SO MANY ads on a page, or, there are a bunch of ads but then the page still won't go anywhere because it's waiting for the inevitable subscribe by email! pop-up box which is slowing down the page even worse. That shit is like a cheese grater on my nervous system.
And yes, I do close pages when I lose patience because I have better things to do than wait for slow-ass sites to load when I could be watching a crappy horror movie.






No comments :

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...