SLIDER

Sunday Confessions 6-19-16


The United States of Becky



I confess: I raised my voice, shook with anger, and fought back tears and had to fight to censor myself while on the phone with a couple different customer service reps today after receiving a call that a company that has been incompetent and jerking me around for the past week and a half was still quite incompetent and would I mind continuing to be jerked around?
Yes, I minded.
The customer service reps heard how much I minded.
I am not proud of this.

I confess: Shawn and I were recently wandering around the mall and happened to pop into FYE where we like to check out the selection of Funko Pop! bobble heads. On our way out, we happened to notice they had a copy of Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Complete Series on sale for $34. It was brand new, not previously used. We bought it because - yes, I am 36 years old and I still adore that show. I grew up on it and I still laugh at it and still watch all the seasonal episodes at the right time of year and Salem Saberhagen is just hilarious.











No comments

Post a Comment


© The United States of Becky • Theme by Maira G.