SLIDER

Sunday Confessions September 25 2016


The United
States of Becky



I confess: I start a new job tomorrow and I am both very nervous and very excited. It is an industry (blue collar) that I have never worked in before. But I won't be serving the public and that's the dream, so, yay!

I confess: I am so super in Halloween mode. I just want everything to be pumpkins and Halloween themed movies and ghosts and leaves.

FUCK YEAH WE WILL!!! 
BEACH BUNNY SEASON IS OVER 
IT'S OUR TIME NOW!!!


I CONFESS: Shawn and I have a 2 dvd's out-at-a-time plan with dvd's assigned to our profiles. But he basically sucks at watching his movies. So I just started putting my movies on his profile as well. He hasn't noticed. As far as he knows, he's been sitting on the same movie this entire time. 

I CONFESS: I started reading Dracula and I'm really kinda bored with it. Not sure. I mean, it's kinda interesting....a little....not sure how I feel about it yet. Have you guys read it? What did you think? 
Along with my #all things halloween fixation, I am wanting to read books that are Autumnal or Halloween themed or take place during that time. Any recommendations? Also any Halloween movies that may not be on my radar or that you are interested in seeing for Film Friday? 






No comments

Post a Comment


© The United States of Becky • Theme by Maira G.