Sunday Confessions December 11, 2016




I confess: I have not been reading much lately. Sometimes I'm just not feeling it and the past few months have been like that.

I confess: This was a long week. For the most part, I am actually a fairly patient and laid back person. And then there are times when someone just rubs me the wrong way and they just irritate me, you know? Like that person's mere being around-ness is like an overly scratchy sweater rubbing against the inside of my brain. This makes me feel bitchy - specifically toward said person or people. And then it's a long week.

I confess: I slept in way late today but I'm heading to bed already because I am pooped. The recent snowstorm must be making me want to hibernate.










No comments :

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...