Stuff I'm Loving Right Now

STAN AGAINST EVIL


Currently* can be viewed on youtube and also online and via app depending on your cable provider. Also, if you have Charter cable, it's currently on demand.


DIRK GENTLY'S HOLISTIC DETECTIVE AGENCY


Currently* can be viewed online at BBC America, which is the only place I've found it available. Again, this may be subject to your cable provider. Also - It's BBC America, so what I'm wondering is how that works for other countries, too. Scotland, England, Thailand? How does that work? I'm curious, guys.

OVER THE GARDEN WALL


Currently* available on Hulu and apparently for sale. This show is bizarre as hell and I love it.


SCREAM QUEENS


Currently* available on Hulu and I'm not sure where else. 


* - Obviously subject to change.

No comments :

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...