SLIDER

All the Work Gifs



When I constantly have to ride someone's ass to get them to do their job, I feel like:



How I feel when I haven't even punched in and it's an obvious shit-storm:
bored animated GIF


How I feel when I give someone instruction and they respond with "just a minute."


How I feel when I've made a mistake at work:
teenage mutant ninja turtles animated GIF


When the BIG bosses come out for a look-see, I:
the simpsons animated GIF


How I feel when we've had a busy day, the store is trashed, and everyone is all
"are we going to get out early tonight?"



How I feel when people keep nagging me about leaving when I'm not done with my work yet.



How it feels when we DO get out early:



How it feels on days when everything runs smoothly:



How I feel when the entire day has been a cluster fuck.



How I feel when my team has been working hard, regardless of the type of day it is:





1 comment

  1. LOL.....I love these and can relate. Especially the "I haven't even punched in and it's an obvious shit-storm". It's the story of my life these days.

    ReplyDelete


© The United States of Becky • Theme by Maira G.