SLIDER

Sunday Confessions 7-12-15


The United States of
Becky



~ I can't quite seem to figure out how to copy audio files from my computer to my phone.
I've done it before and yet, now I'm drawing a blank and I'm all frustrated. Part of me kind of just wants to reset my phone to factory settings and start fresh.
But. That is a BIG step and I'm just frustrated with my lack of remembering how to do things.

~ I am finding it impossible to concentrate on anything right now and it's annoying the hell out of me. Ugh. I feel stuck in a funk.

~ I'm kinda over summer already.
Okay, Not entirely. I just don't do well in the heat and since I'm still struggling with a summer cold, I'm just crabby being hot and cotton-headed all day. Summer is beautiful and all the things. I think it ties in with the "being in a funk" thing.

~ All the things I really want to confess I cannot do so here.

~ I'm enjoying you guys' blogs more than my own because I'm so cantankerous right now.








No comments

Post a Comment


© The United States of Becky • Theme by Maira G.