SLIDER

How I'm Handling the Upcoming Move:



I made this the day after Thanksgiving, when it suddenly sank
in: holy crap, we're going to be moving in a week.

***
I actually already had some stuff packed, but once 
Thanksgiving was over, the enormity of how much still had to be 
packed hit me. And also how much cleaning there still is to do.


I am good at labeling boxes.

 How my apartment looks:



We still don't actually have an official day to be doing the actual move. As far as I know, the date the lease on the new place begins is still December 4, but I'm not sure which day we will actually be moving everything, because schedules and stuff. But right now, it's sort of a hazardous area with random shit strewn about everywhere.


No comments

Post a Comment


© The United States of Becky • Theme by Maira G.