SLIDER

Sunday Confessions: August 28, 2016


The
United States of Becky


I confess: I spent a disproportionately large amount of time this weekend playing video games. My fancy life.

I confess: The closer it gets to school starting time, the more anxiously eager I look forward to it. I love kids when they are the kids of people I like. I love my friends' kids. I like adorable kids in small doses. Kids as an overall collective from ages toddler through college running around shrieking and spasming and in general just being little monsters I hate. 

I confess: Finally got around to watching TWD season 6 and I love Daryl and he's wonderful and amazing but I kinda just want him to get a haircut now. Even just a little one. 








No comments

Post a Comment


© The United States of Becky • Theme by Maira G.