SLIDER

Sunday Confessions September 4, 2016



The United States of Becky



I confess: I was super bored yesterday so I started watching Elementary. Which you know, is a confession because when the show first started I was one of those "oh hell no" people. But I was bored and I do really like Lucy Liu, and I'd been watching Sherlock, so I was already there. And from episode one I was super hooked. Now I'm in love with this show and want to climb inside and live there.


Me, chastising my other self for preconceived notions and now 
fangirling all over a show I had immediately decided to hate.
lucy liu elementary full of it you are so full of it



Me not giving a crap about self chastising conversations 
because I found a new show to be obsessed with.
happy girl christmas excited surprised


I confess: Yesterday I made macaroni and cheese for lunch. I ended up eating too much. So not only did I eat junk food, it was too much junk food. And naturally I felt like utter shit after. So there's that.






No comments

Post a Comment


© The United States of Becky • Theme by Maira G.