SLIDER

Sunday Confessions: January 21, 2018



I Confess:   
I had a mental meltdown at work yesterday (er, Friday). Super embarrassing. I will be doing a post about this later in the week. But long story short: don't stop taking psychiatric drugs cold turkey, kids. Especially not during the holiday season. Especially when you're not actively in therapy.
 
 




I Confess:  
We bought a blu ray player because our Wii U has been being a dipstick (we use it to watch Hulu) and I'm super stoked because I could never truly figure out how to use the controls on a playstation remote when trying to watch a blu ray. So, score. (We spent $60 on it, which came out of Shawn's prize money from winning his fantasy football league.) 

I Confess: My computer is annoying the piss out of me tonight because it's running slow and I'm just like "move it along, Assy Asserton!"





Looking forward to seeing your confessions!





4 comments

  1. OH NO! Meltdowns at work are just the worst :( Hope you are okay though, aside from the embarrassment. I totally didn't want to go back to work after I cried in front of everyone, sigh.

    My husband keeps making the TV "easier" to use... but honestly, I think I've turned the TV on by myself less than five times in the past... decade. Not even lying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why is your TV so complicated? And do you not turn it on because it's difficult or because of the whole not-being-a-TV-person?

      It's not the first meltdown I've ever had at this work or at other work places (sigh, the joy of anxiety.) But still...embarrassment.

      Delete
  2. HEY I CAN SEE GIFS WHAAAAAT! Sorry to shout! Meltdowns are not fun, sorry bout that. I once dropped out of college after a Vicodin comedown (I was on it for wisdom teeth for a couple weeks), I went to a counsellor, talked to friends, was totally wigging out, my Mom drove the four hours to pick me up, we went to McDonalds and all of a sudden I was like "Mmkay that was a bad idea what was I thinking?" it was soooooo embarassing! Anyway maybe if people think you might freak out they will be nicer to you lol! (I do not mean to minimize, I am sure people will forget all about it!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL It's nice to know that you (a person, not you-you) are not alone in the meltdown arena. :)
      I AM SO GLAD YOU CAN SEE THE GIFS! I will do them this way from now on, and may actually go back and alter some from previous posts, just in case someone else has trouble, or a new reader will need the new method. Thank you for the help!!! I honestly feel like you will enjoy my posts more now. :)
      (^Ego much?)

      Delete


© The United States of Becky • Theme by Maira G.