SLIDER

Sunday Confessions January 28, 2018




I Confess: My brain completely spaced on it being Sunday until about 30 seconds ago. 

I Confess: I bought a new pair of work shoes and I ended up with a blister on my right heel and it was very painful today and so when we went to the market after work, I made Shawn push me around in a wheel chair so I wouldn't have to walk on it anymore while we bought various painful feet paraphernalia.

I Confess: My cat has been extra affectionate lately and I'm totally okay with it.  

2 comments

  1. Wait, did you guys already have the wheelchair or it was available at the store? So sorry about your foot! Shoes are the worst, so few are ever comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it was a store one. I could have walked, I was just being a total wimp because it's a pretty sizable store.

    ReplyDelete


© The United States of Becky • Theme by Maira G.