SLIDER

What's In My Purse?






1.) A little notebook for extra paper. I originally bought this for Husband to write all his little lists in, but he is more of a scrap paper guy.

2.) Wallet, obviously. Bought for $2.00 at Plato's Closet.

3.) Blistex, in the only flavor I use of that brand - the bright green "menthol/minty" one.

4.) A tiny plastic jar that I use to keep pills in my pocket at work. (In case of headache or allergies.)

5.) A random pen from my the bank.

6.) A fold up brush because, duh.

7.) An empty tiny plastic jar for pills because I thought I lost my old one, but then I found it.

8.) The key to my locker at work. (If you're wondering why it's not with my keys, it's because I don't fancy keeping my keys in my pocket all day.)

9.)  A pair of barrettes just in case I need them.

10.) Back up hair tie, because obviously.

11.) Burt's Bees lip balm in Vanilla

12.) A stray fortune from the cookie from the last time Husband & I had chinese food. It says "Your Present Plans Are Going To Succeed" which is why I kept it. Sort of for good luck, but not really but also yes, really.

13.) Curél travel hand lotion (intensive care). Because I have dry skin and I hate having dry hands. Passionately. Passionately.

14.) Burt's Bees Medicated Lip Balm (Menthol/Minty again) - which is my favorite lip balm in the entire free world. And the only thing worse than dry hands is dry lips.

15.) A clicky pen. I always carry a pen and I far prefer the clicky style so no lids escape and cause stray pen marks on my stuff. Note: If you ask for a pen and I say I don't have one, I am in a hostage situation.




Wondering why my keys aren't on here? 
It's because when I'm home, I never keep them in my purse. I keep them in a teal blue cereal bowl on the counter. I don't know why, it's just a habit I developed.

What's in your purse?


🞛🞛🞛

4 comments

  1. I love these kinds of posts! What kind of purse do you have at the moment?
    I might steal this from you, but I'm thinking of making it in a video form, like an unboxing of my purse. It's really gross right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, a purse unboxing would be brilliant! I would love that!
      This was from a dark green cross body no-brand that I picked up for things like concerts and events and stuff. I had spilled ice cream on it and it needed to be washed, which is actually why I emptied it out, which is where the idea for the post actually came from.

      Delete
  2. I always have a ridic. amount of lip balms, I admit I don't go for menthol for some reason though? Do I need a menthol lip balm in my life? I am really bad at carrying pens though which is dumb as sometimes you need a pen. I like that you have something of sentimental value too. Like Heather I want to steal this idea now too ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should definitely do this post - I would love to see it!
    I always used the medicated menthol type of lip balm because I feel like it's the one that lasts the longest and (especially in winter), works the best. My husband can't use menthol balm because it bothers his lips if applied directly. So maybe try a menthol-ish one when the weather cools again?

    ReplyDelete


© The United States of Becky • Theme by Maira G.