SLIDER

Sunday Confessions: July 7, 2019




I Confess: So apparently I have no ability to actually get my Sunday Confessions out on actual Sunday. Sorry for my suckage.

I Confess: I have been being super lazy and not taking advantage of the hot nice weather we are having here. I spent the entire 4th of July inside with the windows and shades closed up, watching Stranger Things Season 3 (granted this was Husband's plan, I just went along with it - but I went along with it). It's just...me and heat...not so much.

I Confess: I go to the gym, and I get really bad DOMS the next day, and it tends to last for several days. We're talking debilitating levels of muscle tightening in my legs. So I haven't been to the gym since July 2. Part of me is considering cancelling my membership for a few months and doing something like low-impact yoga at home until I can get my muscles in better shape.


 

I Confess: Guys. I started following Jack Falahee on instagram because he's a cool actor and has nice pics but mostly because I want to lick him.

1 comment


© The United States of Becky • Theme by Maira G.