SLIDER

Sunday Confessions - August 18, 2019







I Confess: I just spent the last two hours fucking around with stock photos and fonts and photo editor trying to make a couple of new SC headers and I hate them both. Ugh. Groan. The amount of energy and going back and forth I have put into some of these headers, you'd think it was an actually important decision. And then I end up sticking with the kind of shitty one above.


I Confess: I have SO MUCH on my mind and SO MUCH to blog about, but it's one of those things where I don't want to write about it until I have all the information. As soon as I have the full picture, I will DEFINITELY be writing about it. 


I Confess: I also have a lot to blog about (possible Film Friday Reviews, other stuff), but if you follow my instagram, you know that I've been battling a wicked chest infection and double ear infection. Ah, well. It is what it is. (Note: I know a lot of people despise that saying, but I kind of like it, so there.)


I Confess: I just spent twenty minutes trying to add the appropriate gifs to this post because I do like gifs a lot and none of them are showing up and it just pisses me off. I'm not sure if it's a problem on the end of blogger or giphy (where I get the majority of my gifs) or what, but goddammit. I'm done.

 









2 comments

  1. I also spend WAY too much time messing around online making headers and graphics for... reasons? Do you use Canva?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to use PicMonkey (which I love!), until their prices became ridiculous. I currently use Ribbet. You use Canva? I will have to check it out.

      Delete


© The United States of Becky • Theme by Maira G.