SLIDER

Sunday Confessions: September 15, 2019




I Confess:  I am so feeling Autumn right now! All the Autumn things! I've been watching the Halloween series and changed my phone background to Autumnal stuff. (Actually did that September 1st.)


I Confess: I have not yet, however, had a PSL, or gotten PS flavored coffee. YET.



I Confess: I kind of don't care that Samhain is pronounced "Sawin." To me, it is "Samhain." I don't know. Normally I'm a stickler for proper pronunciation and such. I guess "Samhain" sounds creepier to me.  And hey, I do what I want.


4 comments

  1. I want it to be fall so hard but this weekend was in the high nineties, ugh. I bought a bunch of cardigans and have a bunch of mustard and burnt orange items in my closet that I want to pair with black. i have plans! work with me weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, I know. It has been in the highs 70's and even 80's some days here. Which would normally be considered Indian Summer (not PC, but that's what they call it). But not sunny. Wet, hot, and dreary. So...boo, hiss.

      Delete
  2. I do like pumpkin spice but it's usually too sweet at the same time. I really love pumpkin mousse pie. We don't really get decent sized pumpkins in Scotland, or even canned pumpkin, I sometimes buy it in America and bring it home! Hey I don't know why Samhain made me think of this but did you ever see a show called Salem? It was on a few years ago, the first season or two were super creepy fun witch stuff.Good Halloween watch if you haven't seen it I think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never heard of this show, but I am curious and definitely going to try to find it.
      I am the same with PSL's, kinda. For me it's more about where they come from. Or the ratio of espresso to pumpkin syrup.

      Delete


© The United States of Becky • Theme by Maira G.