SLIDER

Sunday Confessions: September 29, 2019




I Confess: My trash people neighbors finally moved out! After they left for the final time, Shawn and I were like:




Squirrel Chipmunks GIF - Squirrel Chipmunks Happy GIFs



I Confess: "Float On" by Modest Mouse has been my theme song for the past eight weeks.




More on that to come.

I Confess: I recently posted an image on my instagram about a nice bruise I got from my PET scan and I was a little surprised to hear/see how many people knew what a PET scan was and the PM'sI got in response.

I Confess: I was absolutely going to do the first installment of my Halloween films retrospective, but I got super lazy tired and haven't finished the first post yet. Oops. (It will be up this Friday, however.)

I look forward to reading your confessions!

4 comments

  1. Yay for terrible neighbors leaving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trash neighbors suck, congrats! Hope the PET scan went ok.

    ReplyDelete


© The United States of Becky • Theme by Maira G.