SLIDER

Sunday Confessions: September 8, 2019




I Confess: I fainted the other day and broke our stand fan - hardcore broke.


I Confess: We had to go to Father Fred to apply for assistance with car repairs (rear brakes). And as we were going in, there was a big 'ole SUV with a nice big MAGA bumper sticker on it and the two women getting out of it were the only other people walking in to FF at the same time as us in a rare moment of not-busyness at Father Fred. 
I may have lost my shit.
I may have started (loudly) spouting off about how hypocritical assholes who voted for Trump do not deserve any kind of public assistance. At all. 
I may have then descended into loud and ugly tears.


I Confess: You might recall that on my previous Sunday Confessions post, I mentioned that I was having difficulty getting gifs to translate correctly to my blog, and I couldn't figure out if it was a blogger issue or a giphy issue or what.
It occurred to me JUST TODAY that I had temporarily changed the settings on my account to show html literally and that I had never gone back to change it to interpret the html codes. So I changed it back. Dur.








2 comments

  1. Omgosh, are you ok (from fainting)???
    I completely agree to the hypocrisy for being a proud Trump supporter... and then applying for aid? I mean, I want everyone who needs assistance to receive assistance, but dang if poor republicans aren't just shooting themselves in the foot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am ok from the faint. I was only out for about 2 seconds. Mostly I just managed to scrape & bruise my knee. It was from coughing that I fainted.

      I'm the same - honestly, I don't really think certain people don't deserve assistance, but I was having a bad day.

      Delete


© The United States of Becky • Theme by Maira G.