SLIDER

Sunday Confessions: October 20, 2019




I Confess: Oh, everything. I have SO MUCH to say. I desperately missed my computer while it was gone, buy when I did get it back, I was so mentally exhausted from other bullshit in my life that I barely used it for several days.

I Confess: I had to go up a size for my work uniform shirts. The reason? I haven't gained any actual pounds, but because I was so sick for so long, I was very inactive and apparently my whole body just got puffier.





I Confess: I am working on getting caught up on my blogging stuff, but it is taking longer than it should because my brain isn't really firing on all cylinders and those that do work are completely preoccupied with stuff and so, since I have had my computer back, I've spent an inordinate amount of time playing Wizard 101, because it's relaxing and it lets my brain be busy enough to be not constantly obsessing about the same stuff, but isn't challenging my brain to actually...you know...function properly. The point? I'm working on it. All will be revealed. 
Eventually.
 




Still, it's good to be back.

2 comments


© The United States of Becky • Theme by Maira G.