SLIDER

Sunday Confessions: January 17, 2021



I Confess: 
I was all "I will install the blogger app on my phone so I can post from there if I want". Lol - no. It's a horrible app & not user friendly at all. 

I Confess: 
I shortened my hours at work to 32/week and I feel massively guilty about it. But there are advantages to working every other day. I hope someday to be a normal human being who can work 5 eight-hour days in a row and not get burned out and mentally & physically exhausted from what is normal. 
Note: I do think part of it is dealing with the public and having to be "on" all the time. As you probably know, that's hard for an introvert, and even harder for someone who struggles with depression & anxiety. 
 
 




I Confess: 
I have this cut on the bottom of my foot that will. not. heal. and it's making me crazy. Like, just form new skin, you stupid foot! 



 

4 comments

  1. Yes, customer service is so HARD when you are introverted :/
    My feet are so DRY and i keep being lazy and not lathering them in lotion then socks at night which would fix the problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like I am lazy about everything, so don't feel bad. I have serious callouses from the excessive dryness.
      I know it's hard when you're introverted, but I still feel like a failure, you know?

      Delete
    2. Even for me doing the Zoom meetings from home, with no video, I still have a hard time engaging. But that could also be because my feelings on work are not that engaged ;)

      Delete
    3. HA HA HA HA HA

      Delete


© The United States of Becky • Theme by Maira G.