SLIDER

Spring/Summer Goals 2022

 



Since spring is in some ways a non-entity in Michigan where winter bleeds into "spring" which bleeds into summer until about the July mark, I decided to combine the two.


1.) Get a Good Full-Time Job With Medical Benefits:
This may take a while. I don't want just any job; I want (need) something I can be happy with long term. I like my current job at Old Navy, and the people are awesome, but I'm not full time and I don't know what the insurance is like if I ever do make it. Additionally, the pay isn't that great. Not terrible, but could be better. I'd be happy if they made me full time and even happier if they gave me a raise - even $0.50/hour would be great.
I have been on the hunt (again, not for just any job, but you know...THE JOB) and I have applied for a few jobs I am wildly under-qualified for, which I sort of found entertaining.
 
 


2.) Clean All the Windows Inside & Out:
It's just such a task, I don't do it often and obviously never in the winter. 


3.) Take Advantage of the Weather & Walk Outside More:
Guys. Let's be real. I am a lazy fuck. But fresh air and exercise (even mild) is supposed to be good for you. So I'll give it a whirl. 


4.) Get Neptune Desexed:
For realsies, now that he's old enough.


5.) Get Bankruptcy Finalized:
For reals. It's been a bit of a production scene, but we're closing in on the end. 
 
 
6.) Spend More Time With Family & Friends:
A bit of a challenge when everyone works and people also want down time. But it's easier to get places when the weather is nice - not just the physical logistics but also 6pm in winter is like...dead of night I should be in bed - but in summer it's like late afternoon. So. Yeah. The vibe.


7.) Read More:
One of my winter goals was to write more and I failed that epically. Between my carpal tunnel and pinched nerves, and melty brain, writing has been a challenge. But I'm feeling like I definitely want to read more.






What are your goals?




3 comments

  1. I've had my house for like ten years and I've fully cleaned the windows once. I think. And definitely not the upstairs ones. I am not a good housekeeper, ha.

    But that is one of my goals! Is to stop being the laziest of couch potatoes and be more organized/tidy and clean my house on a more consistent schedule. I bought more bins to start organizing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Windows are the worst. And of course, cats make it so much worse, ha.
      I am surely trying to be more organized and clean, but not gonna deny it's a challenge.

      Delete
    2. Why are cats So. Dirty. Kitty litter and fur everywhere! Face oils all over every corner wall and table leg!

      Delete


© The United States of Becky • Theme by Maira G.