SLIDER

Sunday Confessions: December 22, 2019





I Confess: I just came across ambient mixer online, and I'm in love. It really is nice when I'm writing.

I Confess: During my recovery from surgery, any muscle tone I might have once had is now gone. So I started doing some basic arm exercises today, but I only did one or two sets (depending on the exercise) and with only 3lb. weights. I have to work back up. The good news is that on December 24th, in just two days, almost all my restrictions will be ended. Yay!

I Confess: Isabelle is getting older. (Well duh.) She will be fourteen in February, but in the past few months, we've noticed a definite decline in her activity level, jumping, and eyesight. She is by all accounts healthy, but we suspect her vision is not what it once was and probably she has some arthritis. It just makes me aware that she won't be with us forever, and that saddens me. 

I Confess: I'm reading this book and I'm about halfway through, and I kind of just want to abandon it because it is so dull, but another part of me is like "must finish, I've made it this far..." and I've been putting way more thought into thinking about whether I should finish the book or not than I have actually reading the book. 




1 comment

  1. I hate books that feel like a chore to read!
    And hooray for end of restrictions :)
    14 years is pretty good for a cat! I hope you have lots more years. My two oldest are about 12/13 and one of them is for sure a cranky old lady.

    ReplyDelete


© The United States of Becky • Theme by Maira G.