SLIDER

Sunday Confessions: July 25, 2021

 


I Confess: 
I used to have a small rubber duck named Sherman VonGreenDuck sitting on the edge of my tub. It disappeared one day and I thought it was odd, but didn't think about it too much. Then the other day I heard a noise and went to find out what the cats were getting into and saw Pollux slapping it around, then picking it up in his mouth (it had been punctured a bit, so it's stuck in a half deflated/squeezed position) and carry it into his bungalow and proceed to slap it around some more. So, yeah. Pollux killed it.
 
I Confess: 
The cats' "bungalow" is a medium size square box that I brought home for them on their second day here and they both loved it. But Polly especially, and Shawn just called it a bungalow one day. Polly likes to drag Shawn's slippers in there and sleep on them. 
 
I Confess: 
This post was going to be longer but my wrists are very sore and my hands are trembling, so...


 

2 comments

  1. Aw, I love that they bring things into their bungalow :D :D That's so cute! I wish my cats just killed toys :/ Momo brought another live mouse into the yard this morning.

    I'm sorry your wrists are hurting! Is there any way for you to do voice to text type stuff? I have never used anything like that cause the last thing i want to do is talk to my phone/electronics but just wondered if that would be helpful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember growing up in the country and we had indoor/outdoor cats and they would bring mice, chipmunks (weirdly a lot of chipmunks?) and birds (both living and dead) into the house. Or leave them on the porch right in front of the door, like disturbing pizza delivery. LOL So glad I have strictly indoor cats now.

      I actually have not tried voice command stuff much. I have experimented with it a bit on my phone, but it's actually kind of a pain in the ass to dig into and find the settings, and like you said - that weird feeling. The biggest problem is with my computer, which I don't think has voice command? I tried turning it on once for writing, but it kind of became a production about agreeing to all this stuff, and downloading more software, and authorizing x, y, and z, and I was like "nope." It's a good idea though. Eventually when I get a new computer, I might have to look for that as a feature.

      Delete


© The United States of Becky • Theme by Maira G.