SLIDER

Sunday Confessions: November 10, 2019




I Confess: I had hoped that, as soon as I got home, I would be on top of my blogging and blog reading lickity-split. Alas, I am getting better each day, but it has taken longer than I wanted for me to have the energy and focus to do anything remotely productive.

I Confess: You guys. Yesterday I was able to wipe myself after peeing with my right hand. (I am right handed and the thoracotomy was on my right side.) After spending two weeks wiping with my non-dominant hand, this is a delightful little victory.

I Confess: Man I have some awful cabin fever. I'm looking forward to my Dr.'s appointment tomorrow, and not just because I will (hopefully!) get the staples & stitches out. But just to get out of the apartment for a little bit.




2 comments

  1. I've always wondered how long it would take me to get cabin fever. I have a feeling it would be longer than what is healthy for me, ha. Do they give you anesthetic to take out the staples?? Being stapled has to be the weirdest thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, the staple removal didn't hurt. A little pinch maybe, but mostly just funny and a huge relief!
      My cabin fever is for sure related to how limited I am in what I can do right now. But it doesn't take much of an outing for me to het cured of wanting to go out. :)

      Delete


© The United States of Becky • Theme by Maira G.