SLIDER

Sunday Confessions: June 21, 2020







I Confess:
I'm not particularly happy with the new layout of blogger. It's entirely possible I just need to get used to it.


I Confess:
I have a bunch of bullshit stuff I need to post about, some of it requires drawing, and I'm just like: ugh. Like, I love blogging and writing. But sometimes, yes, it feels like work. It can drain my brain.


I Confess:
Oh my gosh, yes, I am way behind as always on my blog reading. I'm like one of those people who is constantly quitting smoking and then always having just one more. Except in my case I vow to be better and more on top of the blog stuff and I always fall behind.


I Confess:
The SC banner above is the only one I've made that I've been happy with in a very long time.








4 comments

  1. Yesss. New blogger is good in some ways, not so good in other ways. I'm trying to get used to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely taking some getting used to!

      Delete
  2. I have had my head in the sand about new Blogger, la la la it's going to be a rude wake up call when it hits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA HA HA I'm trying to get used to it bit by bit. Like breaking in new shoes.

      Delete


© The United States of Becky • Theme by Maira G.