SLIDER

Sunday Confessions: February 27, 2022

 


I Confess: 
I was tossing and turning in bed when  Husband came in with news that 15 minutes ago, Russia had invaded Ukraine. And I proceeded to have a panic attack. I took a Klonopin so I could get something that resembled sleep, had nightmares about war and zombies all night, woke up and proceeded to have another panic attack. 


I Confess: 
I have been in a winter hibernation brain fog for several weeks! Like, time had lost all sense of meaning and my brain was just like:


 



I Confess: 
It generally stays light until about 6pm here now, and that is something to celebrate! 


2 comments

  1. The whole Ukraine thing is just BONKERS. Like we don't need more terrible things going on :(
    This winter has been going on for like six years I feel like.

    ReplyDelete


© The United States of Becky • Theme by Maira G.