SLIDER

Sunday Confessions: April 24, 2022

 



I Confess:
I was in a total winter brain funk for weeks. From Jan-Feb. And then a bit of March. And I was trying to fight it, but at the same time, the WORST thing about depression is the lack of will. 
Depression sucks, and I tend to go through a downward spiral every winter. I'm working on it. It is not easy. Depression sucks, yo. But I've been working on pulling myself out of the fog. 
 
 
I Confess: 
I got sick. As I write this, I am still sick. First the 'Rona, which then devolved into bronchitis. Much better, but still struggling with a wicked dry cough. I missed a ton of work. Boo! But I am back and glad to be, but wearing a mask at work s-u-c-k-s because it is a warm store.

I Confess: 
I started this post a few days ago, and I'm just now finishing it at 10:20 Sunday evening. Well, at least it will be done, and posted on actual Sunday. So that's something. 
 
I Confess:
I recently watched the new Resident Evil movie and I have a review post started, but I just don't know how to go about it. The film was infuriating, btw. 
 

No comments

Post a Comment


© The United States of Becky • Theme by Maira G.