SLIDER

Sunday Confessions: May 14, 2023

 



I Confess:
The other week when I was in hospital for a few days, I hadn't had a BM (because I never do in hospital), and they were prepping me to go home Tuesday the 25th. But. As you may know, they won't let you go unless you meet certain criteria. One of them being having a successful poo. 
So I absolutely lied and told the night nurse/am nurse that I HAD had a BM. (I also do not recommend this and feel I should probably make it clear that lying to medical staff is a big no-no, etc.) But. Within 2 hours of being home, I was getting it done. 
 
 



I Confess:
I started reading a book, "Your Driver is Waiting," by Priya Guns, and I like it, per se, but had to abandon it as I am definitely not in the right frame of mind to read it. 

I Confess:
I splurged on a Fur Zapper (got mine at Target - store pick-up) as a special treat to help combat the never-ending cat hair. And it works! I have only washed blankets & monkeys so far, but after every load, the things are full of hairs, and they come out with less hair on them. Definitely worth the price.

Oh my god...

I Confess: 
I had this post all ready to go and forgot to post it on actual Sunday. So here it is now, on Monday.



2 comments

  1. I would think not being able to go in a hospital setting is the same as not being able to go on vacation. It's too weird and stressful! I would be wary to tell a nurse I couldn't go, who knows what they are willing to do to make sure it happens, ha.

    Also so sorry for being so behind on commenting :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man - you have nothing to apologize for! I have been in like, a tunnel of my own mind for the past few months.
      They usually try Senna at first, but softeners aren't usually a problem. So they try prune juice mixed with grape juice. MiraLAX is usually next step. What works best for me is black coffee.

      Delete


© The United States of Becky • Theme by Maira G.