SLIDER

Under Construction


 


Hello there! 
My blogging has been dropping off more and more over the years, as you may know.

Video rules the world. I enjoy the videos I make, and there is something great about the format for certain things. (I have a long way to go.) I have uploaded a super brief channel intro, and updated the "about" section on my channel, so feel free to check those out if you wish.
 
I have also been writing more. With the dictation and read-aloud tools at my disposal, I have more ability to put into words what I need to put into words.
 
I have been writing and hope to continue to do so. I have my novel, I have short stories of varying kinds, essays and thoughts and reflections. I have no idea what I will eventually do with any of it. For now, I am writing for myself alone. But writing has been the one constant in my life - since I learned how to do so.
 
 

 
Some of my old posts are showing their dated-ness. Some of them I will eventually pull, and expand on them for my collection of fun essays or whatever.

I still intend to continue this blog. I will still share silly stories, photos, dumb drawings, and of course Film Friday is going nowhere. At least for the time being. I pondered doing movie reviews on youtube, but I genuinely think I prefer writing them down. Maybe someday it will change. Who knows?

I also intend to comment on books that stick out to me - whether good or bad. 
 
I plan to possibly do more "what I wore" posts, and mini StAB reviews. I will probably write a bit more on the medical stuff - stuff that wouldn't work as a youtube video, or perhaps supplemental. At any rate, I am not giving up, but I am evolving.












No comments

Post a Comment


© The United States of Becky • Theme by Maira G.