SLIDER

New YouTube Video: Stupid About Beauty Episode 1



 
 
 

5 comments

  1. I don't mind you talking about your job :) Customers can be so rude!
    I don't know if I have grey/white hair yet. I found ONE like a year/two ago that I plucked out and put in a little container to look at later, to see if it really was white or just blond. I think it's white.
    I try my best to always cut and dye my own hair, paint my own nails, etc. I really don't like getting pampering services done at all. I'm just too awkward for it and it makes me anxious the whole time and not very relaxed.
    But if I do notice some greys I'll have to look into this! It looked like it covered it really well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I kinda made an ass of myself because I never practice what I'm going to say, so I worry about rambling.
      I am not sure how I feel about pampering services. And in my head, I now have an idea for a blog post inspired by your comment! Yay!
      You're so lucky you only have the one so far! :)

      Delete
    2. I enjoy the rambling :)

      Delete
  2. We have very similar natural hair color, I know it's hard to stop the roots going too dark. I actually did dark blonde (to get light brown) last week after going red all year to change it up. Props for being able to color your hair and talk at the same time, seriously! Asshole customers suck I can't imagine how you stay so polite. I hope you like the Viviscal, it seems to work for a lot of people. Do you mind if I ask is it thyroid or med related hair loss? Tell me to myob if you want! I had pretty noticeable thinning when I was on levothyroxine to supposedly help my thyroid, part of the reason I stopped taking it. Also you rock for doing a video, so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear, you are so sweet and always leave such lovely comments! Sorry it has taken me so long to respond!
      I am glad you enjoyed the video. :)
      My husband prefers when I have very dark or auburn hair, but the contrast against my scalp kind of highlights the fact that it's thinning, and it looks really gross when the greys come in, or if I skip a wash day.
      You do not have to MYOB; no worries. :D To answer your question, my thinning hair is a result of a combination of things: the primary thing is PCOS. I do take a lot of medicines, so I suspect the sheer amount could be a contributing factor. I think when I was on Prozac was the worst of the thinning effect from a medicine. Even though my doctors are like "Prozac doesn't cause thinning hair." And I'm like "Oh yeah? Tell that to the thousands of people online who report it as being a thing." At any rate, I am trying to manage the PCOS so my hair will thicken back up, but it's a long process.

      Delete


© The United States of Becky • Theme by Maira G.