SLIDER

Antiques of Terror

Back in August, Shawn & I went to Toledo for a baseball tournament thing. During our time there, we went to the flea market/antique store. Here are just some of the things I found disconcerting.


Odd.


Judgemental duck judges.



I actually liked these. However, the one on the left looks like a Disney Channel made-for-TV-movie villain. The one on the right belongs in an episode of Supernatural.       



What is happening here? The more you look at it, the more disturbing it becomes. What is going on with his left hand? Why is it partially brown? What is he holding? His wife's liver?


After seeing the fisherman of death, I was walking along and felt a chill on the back of my neck. I felt like I was being watched. Actually got goosebumps - not the good kind. I looked up and saw this nightmare speaking to me. It honestly felt deeply ominous and I was genuinely unnerved.


Chucky's cousin?



Oh yeah, this painting is cursed.


Sam Raimi has nightmares about this doll. I could make up all the stories about this murder doll.



Burn it with fire! Then pour holy water on the ashes. Then put those ashes in a salt-filled iron box. Then nail an iron cross to the top of that box. Then bury that box (deep) on consecrated ground!


2 comments

  1. There is always the weirdest stuff at antique/thrift stores. And to think... someone bought that item, or made it, and had it in their home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Like, on purpose? That bottom doll it's so obvious it started as a normal doll and someone heavily glued the horn on.

      Delete


© The United States of Becky • Theme by Maira G.