SLIDER

Sunday Confessions: October 9, 2022

 


I Confess: 
I can't seem to find the actual SC banner I wanted to use, so rather than digging for wherever in my files it migrated to, I'm just using the one above.

I Confess:
Since being home from hospital this time around, I have been playing SO MUCH Wizard 101. So much.

I Confess: 
I have deep seated anxiety about my recovery as it relates to the other problems I was having with my legs and spine. So much I try not to think about it.
 
I Confess: 
This recovery has been painful. Thank god for pain meds!
 
I Confess:  
I feel like an asshole because of my lack of blogging. But at the same time, my hands are in TERRIBLE shape and as much as I want to blog, typing is hard, yo. I am desperate to get my hands fixed. I guess I'm just feeling a bit defeated & anxious right now.


2 comments

  1. And I'm so behind on READING all the blogs I follow, sorry for the late read/reply!!!
    I keep meaning to download that game on my PC upstairs, I couldn't get it on my chromebook.
    I have no experience with chronic pain/illness but I can only guess how exhausting it is, not just the physical aspect to it but the mental too. I'm glad that you have pain meds to help manage your pain!
    At least you have your kitties with you while you heal so you have something else to focus on if only for bits of the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The kitties do help some. I feel bad that they are scared of my boot though. They are afraid of everything, lol.I have been very grateful for my pain meds.

      Delete


© The United States of Becky • Theme by Maira G.