SLIDER

Sunday Confessions: February 12, 2023

 


I Confess: 
Sometimes...men. Just ugh. Sometimes I just annoyed when Shawn does the husband-paying-attention thing. As in, I schedule an appointment a month in advance. I have to leave work early on Monday for this appointment and as such have to pick up Saturday. I mention it in conversation so. many. times. Monday comes and I physically leave work, do the appointment, come home, tell Shawn about the appointment and go over plans for the rest of the week, including Saturday. Friday comes and I mention that work should be easy tomorrow. Late Friday night comes and Shawn's all "I'm so glad I can sleep in because I don't have to drop you off at work." And I'm all..."Uh, YES I DO." And suddenly he's all cranky because he "didn't know" I had to work on Saturday. 




I Confess: 
I'm rooting for Kansas City. I have no particular reason why.
 
I Confess: 
I am very excited for both Scream 6 and Renfield.



2 comments

  1. My husband peeve is the can't see/find the very obvious thing. Especially an item I WASN'T the last person to use it, but yet I still know where it is. Yet he is very adept at finding cat vomit/hairballs with his feet :D So I feel like that is his karma. I was getting so tired of the garage scissors being placed random places to the point neither of us could find them, so i put a hook by the garage door just for these scissors. Haven't gone missing since! His solution was to buy a huge pack of scissors. so now every room has it's own scissors, lols. Totally random comment not really related to your post, but kinda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like I would've done both of those things to solve the scissors problem.

      Delete


© The United States of Becky • Theme by Maira G.